Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV

More
07 Jan 2008 13:59 #1109383350 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV
So here we are with the first ratings comparison Dutch / Germany TV broadcast of Limbo:

KRO: 1.3 million viewers (got nothing on the market-share tho')
ZDF: 3.75 million viewers (15,9% market-share)

Can tell you that KRO stated that it was the highest ever rating for the show. My comparison figures for IL 5 (ZDF-wise) show that this epi fared better than last year's. Let's see what's on store for next Sunday. :cheer:

One thing that's quite clear: the series did not lose it's appeal, quite the contrary people across the channel loved watching it!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2008 16:33 #1109383353 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV
Well, missed it on zdf as well...BUT, i downloaded limbo, didnt think I could do that...I'm not to good with computers.so I watched limbo first, and then the very last episode on tv....such a shame, wish there was more...
Well, thanks anyway!
Paddy

More
07 Jan 2008 17:25 - 07 Jan 2008 17:26 #1109383355 by SarahNL
Replied by SarahNL on topic Re:Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV
Dear Paddy,

I am thinking about having my recordings of Inspector Lynley transferred to DVD. It would not make a difference to have the recordings put on DVD twice.

Please let me know if you are interested. I will be happy to put in on DVD for you. There is another recording on the video of my choir. You will get that on it as well.......

I just read your other message. How did you download the programmes? Please please let me know!!

THANKS!

Sarah

Dutch cheesehead loves Nat!!
Last edit: 07 Jan 2008 17:26 by SarahNL.

More
07 Jan 2008 18:15 #1109383357 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV
Hi Paddy,

and let me know it too. I would like to do this.

:) :laugh: :)

More
07 Jan 2008 18:20 #1109383359 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV
:woohoo: Yep, and donĀ“t forget Jolleke.......I want to know too...... :silly:

More
08 Jan 2008 13:15 #1109383373 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Inspector Lynley series 6 on Dutch TV
Well girls, this is what I did: go to this link:
www.mininova.org/tor/745118

and then press download this torrent
and then I think you have a programm like limewire, and you can download the episode, I don't actually know what I did, dont know if you can get virusses easily like this...
It did take a few hours (maybe 2) and then I opened the file, and there he was.....the lovely inpsector lynley and ds havers....I'm really going to miss them...

Well, hope this works for you!
The only thing I couldnt do is put it on dvd, so I had to watch it on the computer. Maybe somebody knows how to do that? Otherwise I would like to have the one on dvd dear Sara, if you would be so kind? And how do you transfer your videos to dvd..I want that to...
Well, see ya later!B)

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy