Sharon Small i/v's

More
13 Jan 2008 06:36 #1109383430 by webmistress
Sharon Small i/v's was created by webmistress
Dear all,

Sharon did some interview on Saturday. I'll some up here, so you can read what she has to say about her baby, her new life and the end of TILM. Hope you'll like Mistresses, sounds like a very fascinating concept to me.... Fingers crossed for Sharon's latest!!!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2008 14:05 #1109383436 by Jumaolster
Replied by Jumaolster on topic Re:Sharon Small i/v's
whooooooooo
where is it??

:) :) :)
cause I can't find it!!! Did she have another baby? How exciting!!!! babies are always good!

In case someone can't access the BBC trailers for Mistresses, email me! Courtesy of the great T! :silly:

More
13 Jan 2008 14:21 #1109383437 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Sharon Small i/v's
Hi Jumaolster

Nope, she tells us a bit about how her life has changed after her first (and so far only) baby came into her life. As usual you'll have the fasted access to new stuff when you look up the It's New! flag right on top of the frontpage of this site (you have to be logged in to see that). :)

Cheerios!

webmistress :silly:

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
13 Jan 2008 14:43 #1109383438 by Fantines
Replied by Fantines on topic Re:Sharon Small i/v's
Hi

Saw the first episode of Mistresses very good it was nice to Sharon in a totally different role from Havers. All the cast seem to work good together there was even a short piece with Anthony Calf in it. Remeber he played Simon St James in the pilot of IL A Great Deliverance. I think this series is going to have a lot of twists and turns in it. Brilliant just what is needed in these long wet, windy Winter nights.

Peace to all :) :)

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend" -- Robert Lewis Stevenson

More
13 Jan 2008 18:11 #1109383441 by Jolleke
Replied by Jolleke on topic Re:Sharon Small i/v's
With a bit of luck they buy the serie for the Dutch television....

Otherwise I have to order them, but with the subtitles is it much better to follow the story.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy