Elizabeth George's site

More
26 May 2008 18:45 - 26 May 2008 18:45 #1109384361 by Jumaolster
Replied by Jumaolster on topic Re:Elizabeth George's site
Liza Turnbull, in the tv series? But I think maybe she was just a TV character and not a book character?

( and yes, that is the same actress as in My Hero. Pity they switched the guy-actor? Kinda ruined it.....)
Last edit: 26 May 2008 18:45 by Jumaolster.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2008 20:37 - 28 May 2008 05:09 #1109384362 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Elizabeth George's site
Jumaolster wrote:

Liza Turnbull, in the tv series? But I think maybe she was just a TV character and not a book character?

( and yes, that is the same actress as in My Hero. Pity they switched the guy-actor? Kinda ruined it.....)

Doh! :blink: I sometimes forget that the TV shows aren't always based on the books. :blush:

(Agreed!! I liked the guy in Thin Blue Line, but no one can act as airheaded as Ardal O'Hanlen and pull it off.)

Careless in Red isnt' out yet, is it?
Last edit: 28 May 2008 05:09 by Auriga.

More
27 May 2008 08:18 - 27 May 2008 08:19 #1109384364 by ellasmatte
Replied by ellasmatte on topic Re:Elizabeth George's site
inspector wrote:

Hi Jumaolster and ellasmatte,:)
I haven't seen this EP in the last time, but if I remember, Emily Barlow was a real racist

If I remember correctly, the only man who referred to Emily as a "racist cow" was the man who had raped her... :dry:

Of course I have only seen the TV version and not read the novel, so perhaps Emily was portrayed differently in the book. :)
Last edit: 27 May 2008 08:19 by ellasmatte.

More
15 Jun 2008 07:38 #1109384538 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Elizabeth George's site
Dear all

an interesting i/v with Elizabeth George appeared online this week. For those who'd like to read it, please follow this link .

Have a good one!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
17 Jul 2008 03:11 - 17 Jul 2008 03:12 #1109384888 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Elizabeth George's site
Dear all,

just a very short one to give you a hint. Elizabeth George will answer questions posted online later this year in August 2008 on Center Stage . There will be several sessions, so for those who'd love to, please register with their site, get ready and start posting. I think this is a great thing for all international readers to get in touch. :cheer:

Have fun ya!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 17 Jul 2008 03:12 by webmistress.

More
17 Jul 2008 17:26 #1109384893 by Fantines
Replied by Fantines on topic Re:Elizabeth George's site
Thanks

I've just registered some good stuff on the site.

Fantines.

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend" -- Robert Lewis Stevenson

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy