Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
01 Aug 2008 02:07 #1109385032 by angel61
Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! was created by angel61
I was going to post on one of the Inspector Lynley spoilers.However, I am not sure what the last 2 episodes are titled. It will be on sunday at 8 pm,pbs channel, where I live (mountain time).
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting and waiting and not reading any of the spoilers! It has been so hard for me, as I want to know what is happening.
The previews of Lynley drinking and then going to jail.........It seems all very exciting!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting as patiently as I can until Sunday night!!!!
Kristi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2008 17:39 #1109385040 by Stardust12706
Replied by Stardust12706 on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Kristi!

I can't wait, either! :woohoo: It's going to be on for me on PBS at 9:00 PM (Eastern ST). I saw a few clips, but I don't want to spoil them! ;) My mouth dropped when I saw those previews! I didn't know they would be on 2 weeks in advance! (ILM will be on on the 10th) Can't wait!!

Loves,
Martina

More
01 Aug 2008 21:22 #1109385050 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey ya'll,

I saw the previews a month ago and twice since then. Am hoping to record series 6 (have them, but can only watch them on computer). Have all the other series oh dvd. Enjoy!

Pat

More
03 Aug 2008 03:21 #1109385057 by angel61
Replied by angel61 on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just checked pbs for my local station and it won't be on until the 10th and the 17th.
Argh!!!!!!!!!
I was all excited to see it tomorrow.Now I have to wait for another week.
Kris

More
03 Aug 2008 19:56 #1109385061 by Stardust12706
Replied by Stardust12706 on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, don't worry about it! Before you know it, it will be Sunday, and we can see Lynley! But watch for the previews tonight after "Foyle's War"! :cheer:

Loves,
Martina

More
03 Aug 2008 23:06 #1109385062 by Pitzel
Replied by Pitzel on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martina and Kris...Our PBS station will also not air it tonight since they are doing some pledge drive. I really do not like pledge drives; they upset my whole schedule since I don't have that much time on the week-ends to view TV. Hope it will be on here next week. "Foyle's War" ended here last week and tonight there is a special of top "Masterpiece Theater" shows. Pitzel

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy