Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
11 Aug 2008 18:20 #1109385148 by angel61
Replied by angel61 on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the Lynley episode last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It didn't disappoint!
So sad next week is the last oone.
Nat looked so fine!!!!!!!! His wife is lucky!!!!!!!
Kris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Aug 2008 19:09 #1109385152 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well all,

Watched Limbo last nite, but it was a bummer what my pbs did. After the fund raising for 4 cajillion hours, when Lynley was to come on the screen went black, the lpb logo covered the screen and whoever was asleep in the studio put Lynley on and 5 minutes at the beginning was lost. I was taping it. I saw on the guide afterward though it was on again in an hour, so I taped it again! Guess pbs has NO IDEA how persistent Lynley fans are, huh? Got to bed at 2 this morning, up at 7 and at dentist at 9. Ready for a nap now!!!!!!!!

I have the 6th series on dvd, but can only watch on computer. It won't work on tv. Now I will have the video to see on tv. On computer though you can't pause it if u need to stop for any reason. It begins all over and u can't search for where u left off. Kinda a bummer. Outsmarted pbs though. Sure hope next week they don't foul it up again for Know Thine Enemy. If so I'll be up til 2 again. Oh, well, I'm a very, very loyal fan. :side:

Pat

More
11 Aug 2008 23:07 #1109385157 by Pitzel
Replied by Pitzel on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Everyone, I also watched ILM last night, but our PBS station did not air it until 10:30 PM so I was up until midnight...but it was worth it. I have to say it is a shame the show is canceled since this season's opener was very stylized and much more modern looking. There was also so much action and the story really did keep you guessing. I am looking forward to next week but also very sad that its the last one. ILM just kept getting better and the performances of Nat and Sharon were just great. The have such a rhythm and chemistry...its such a shame to break up such a great duo.
Hope Nat's other projects will be out in the US soon.
Pitzel

More
12 Aug 2008 02:35 #1109385161 by Stardust12706
Replied by Stardust12706 on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone!

I loved last night's episode! Kinda felt bad for poor Barbara, though. :( There were just a couple of problems with the satellite dish, though. Especially for our TV. At one point, the sound went off, and we had to change the channel. Since I have this weird cable provider thingie, I'm afraid it cut a bit of the episode out.

Fantastic job, again! I can't wait for next week's episode! Though, when the announcer said it would be their last case together, I almost cried. My mom thought I was weird with that, but then she's addicted to her Mozart CDs, so ...? :laugh: She's a fan of the series, too. :side:

Loves,
Martina

More
12 Aug 2008 17:41 #1109385173 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Martina,

You might check your guide and see if last Sunday's episode is showing again this week. It showed on my pbs twice Sunday, at 10:00 and 12:00 midnight. It also showed again this morning (Tuesday) at 2:00 am. I taped Sunday though, so didn't need to stay up that late again to watch it again. Hope you get to see all of it. I thought it was great, even though I had seen it before on dvd on my computer. Don't feel bad re: crying. I was so sad when I learned the show was no more. Think everyone was. We all have our favorites, so just try to rent, try library, etc. for other works of Nat's. Vanity Fair is one of my favorites. My library has it, I've seen it twice. Also, Far From the Madding Crowd is very good. My library even has some of the Artemis Fowl audios and Lynley series. I bought all the Lynley series, except 6, which isn't out yet, but I now have it on dvd and next Sunday will have it on video too. Can't get enough of Lynley.

Pat

More
13 Aug 2008 03:13 - 13 Aug 2008 04:08 #1109385176 by Auriga
Replied by Auriga on topic Re:Lynley on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I worked Ozzfest for 4 days (including 21 hours on Saturday), so I slept right through Sunday's episode. :angry: I slept through my alarm clock, and through the TV timer coming on.. :(

My local PBS is showing IL6: Limbo again this Wednesday (8/13/08) at 3am Central time. They're going to replay next Sundays episode again the following Wednesday too.
Last edit: 13 Aug 2008 04:08 by Auriga.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy