Thinking along?

More
12 Jan 2009 13:49 #1109386555 by Saoirse
Thinking along? was created by Saoirse
I got a question for all the Lynley fans out there:

When I watch an episode I try and think along about how things come together, who did what, and eventually who commited the crime...I love doing that, sort of participating and be a detective too lol. And I have to say that I have a knack for it lol...I usually know how the story fits together haha.

Am I the only one doing that or are there more amongst us? Hopefully there are haha lol :D

Love to hear from ya!

Love Nathalie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2009 19:36 #1109386571 by Medodrome
Replied by Medodrome on topic Re:Thinking along?
Hi Nathalie,

Sometimes I do that too, but most of the time I am looking at Nat and how gorgeous he is, haha.

But I agree with you, it is fun to do so, and sometimes I am right! I do this together with my husband, it is very interesting to do so!

greetings, Erika

More
12 Jan 2009 22:35 #1109386573 by britgirl
Replied by britgirl on topic Re:Thinking along?
My husband and I do this too! That's one of the things we like best about the Lynley Mysteries--when Lynley and Havers finally solve the crime, they don't use clues that the viewer hasn't seen. Of course, now we've seen them all way too often.;)

More
12 Jan 2009 22:36 #1109386574 by britgirl
Replied by britgirl on topic Re:Thinking along?
My husband and I do this too! That's one of the things we like best about the Lynley Mysteries--when Lynley and Havers finally solve the crime, they don't use clues that the viewer hasn't seen. Of course, now we've seen them all way too often.;)

More
13 Jan 2009 09:31 #1109386578 by Saoirse
Replied by Saoirse on topic Re:Thinking along?
cool! Good to know I'm not the only one haha lol :D. I love doing that and indeed that is one of the cool things about the series: they let the viewers in on it...try and solve it too :D Brilliant!

More
14 Jan 2009 12:42 #1109386610 by lonesome aesthetic
Replied by lonesome aesthetic on topic Re:Thinking along?
I do it all the time, at one point I used to make notes!!! Every crime drama I watch!

The only 'crime drama' I cannot ever get is Jonathan Creek! I will solve one, one day... well if they make any more as I've seen them all.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy