Thinking along?

More
20 Jan 2009 12:17 #1109386665 by Saoirse
Replied by Saoirse on topic Re:Thinking along?
Oh I can't wait either! The new album should be coming out this spring, but no dates confirmed yet.

I have seen him live 3 times and it is AMAZING! Hopefully you will get that chance! Not only is he soooo good live (if possible, better than on cd), but he is very funny during times that he speaks....and he LOVES his fans! He always comes out after to sign things and I even got a hug! WOW!

Go and see him live if you get the chance ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2009 13:13 #1109386675 by lonesome aesthetic
Replied by lonesome aesthetic on topic Re:Thinking along?
Oh I shall!

More
27 Jan 2009 07:42 - 27 Jan 2009 07:54 #1109386723 by Nora
Replied by Nora on topic Re:Thinking along?
Erika, I also bought the whole Inspector Lynley series on DVDs. It is BBC that have published the DVD's. First I thought there were no subtitles on the episodes, and I felt that was a little bad. Because I am Norwegian, and I do not always understand it when people talk very fast or with accents in English movies. (But Nat talks very distinct and clear all the time, of course. :) ) But some days ago I discovered that the films have English subtitles, but I only manage to use it when I play the movies on my PC.

When I saw the Inspector Lynley episodes the first time, I did not think so much about "WHo had done it". Because I studied the charachters of Lynley and Havers more than the mystery solution. But when I see the episodes for the 3rd and 4th times, I also think more about the motivation for the murders.
Last edit: 27 Jan 2009 07:54 by Nora.

More
27 Jan 2009 08:46 #1109386724 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Thinking along?
Hi Nora:),

do you know, that all EP's of IL you also can get in German language? Maybe you will understand them better?!

:) :laugh: :)

More
28 Jan 2009 05:37 #1109386733 by Nora
Replied by Nora on topic Re:Thinking along?
inspector wrote:

Hi Nora:),

do you know, that all EP's of IL you also can get in German language? Maybe you will understand them better?!

:) :laugh: :)

No, thank you Inspector.
I prefer the English version.
I understand 95% of the English version.
And I am not German... :huh:

More
28 Jan 2009 12:56 #1109386736 by dchakko
Replied by dchakko on topic Re:Thinking along?
My IL DVD's say they have closed captions, but, strangely, I can't get it to work on my newest TV but it works OK on my older TV- a big help when I just can't quite make out what they are saying.

"So it goes like it goes
Like the river flows;
And time it rolls right on;
And maybe what's good gets a little bit better;
And maybe what's bad gets gone."

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy