Amazon.co.uk are now showing season 3 and 4 for preorder in region 2 - yay

season 3 is released Feb 2nd
season 4 is released May 11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2009 04:45 #1109386753 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:region twobox sets
Hi Tels

And now the really interesting question: after endless delays and re-scheduling of season 2 in the UK: WHEN will they REALLY be released?

I feel that it's a shame to know that I'm able to order the whole series almost all around the world, but NOT from/in the UK...

Funny. We got a saying here. "The prophet isn't worth anything at home". Sad but true.

Thanks for the info. Here's hoping that they will do what they say this time around. At least there's hope and it ain't dead yet.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
31 Jan 2009 15:35 - 05 Feb 2009 07:42 #1109386758 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:region twobox sets
Hi Jessika and Tels

Whouw, so sudden ???....B) :S B)
I agree with you Jessika, I got the same thought!!
Good we have the internet, so erverybody can order, and of course buy it!!, else-where!!
Greetings Lisa

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 05 Feb 2009 07:42 by Lisa.

More
31 Jan 2009 20:17 - 01 Feb 2009 07:59 #1109386775 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:region twobox sets
Hi:)!

I cross my fingers for all who want to buy this DVD's. Hoping that you don't have to wait as long as I still wait for the CD of "Well-Schooled in Murder" with Nat and Sharon, which they have notified so often and which we could not buy as yet.....:S :angry:

:):( :)
Last edit: 01 Feb 2009 07:59 by inspector.

More
01 Feb 2009 17:33 #1109386789 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:region twobox sets
Hello everybody:) !
I also cross my fingers for Amazon UK to publish the entire collection of Inspector Lynley. I, in my case, I was very lucky because I bought a cheap DVD player into a supermarket and this device allows me to visualize all :blink: kinds of DVD, including DVD of the region of America:woohoo: .
Things:blink: !, Right?:laugh:
Many greetings.
Amparo.:kiss:
Attachments:

More
02 Feb 2009 18:05 #1109386795 by DRae
Replied by DRae on topic Re:region twobox sets
Hi everyone,

I am glad to hear that some of the Inspector Lynley series are becoming available in DVD in the UK soon. I am amazed that we got them in the USA this last year. Of course, I had to collect them all over time... and spent a fortune, but it was worth it.
My DVD of Never Come Back arrived from BBC America Saturday. This is a well done film, with Mr. Parker playing a very demanding lead role. :woohoo: It gave me chills when his character gets captured and tortured by the bad guys. :ohmy:
Donna Rae

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy