Inspector Lynley

More
30 Sep 2010 09:45 #1109392331 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Inspector Lynley
Jane_Ru wrote:

I was totally delighted and surprised by such attention that gives us our beloved Nat!It\'s amazing that Nat finds time to write here! :) But also i feel embarassed, because many many nat\'s messages are without commentaries0_o) but it could be always corrected :)

Hi Jane,

just two things. Firstly, this IS Nat's site, so yes indeed he posts here, because it is his official site. We all enjoy his news bits a great deal and they are there for the public to enjoy. So we all should be aware that *all* that is posted here is being read by the whole world. This makes this site very special and the folks who post here have a certain responsibility to think well before they post. Folks here act accordingly. B)

Secondly - you don't have to embarrassed that not all of Nat's messages have comments. This is simply because this comment function has been installed a few weeks back - not because we as his fans don't read his stuff or don't support him well enough ;) I don't think it would be of much use to comment on old stuff written by Nat - what would you like to prove by doing that?! I mean "replying" to stuff that's years old... :lol:

I always tend to suggest to write to Nat if you'd like to tell him things or show your support.

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2010 10:24 #1109392332 by Jane_Ru
Replied by Jane_Ru on topic Re:Inspector Lynley
:) LOL OK, I understand) I didnt knew, thank you for reply) I told just about my impressions and nothing bad) :P

Just finishin' to watch the pilot of DLL - I've seen already 1 and beginning of 2 series (only 1 series have russian subs, but it's a good chance for me to refresh my forgotten english :P )/ So I finally catch the primary cause of this I don't kow how to say - internal spleen of Lynley. How could she leave him for the sake of Tony Calf!!( even he was really good in "Our mutual friend" and "my family and other animals" :silly: )

oops I dont really know if spoilers are illegal? :P ))

"And at home by the fire, whenever you look up, there I shall be - and whenever I look up there will be you" (T.Hardy)

More
30 Sep 2010 10:31 #1109392333 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Inspector Lynley
Hi Jane

I didn't think you were trying something bad :laugh: , and nope spoilers are allowed. Well how on earth could ANYONE prefer ANYBODY to our good Inspector?! Damned them all... LOLOLOL :silly:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
30 Sep 2010 14:27 - 30 Sep 2010 14:29 #1109392334 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Inspector Lynley
You have much reason dear Jessica. :lol:
I just came to my job and I'm going to walk my doggy :) .
Later I going to enjoy an episode of Inspector Lynley, In the Guise of Death, this is one of my favorites :woohoo:, in DVD (of course) :blush: , I think this is the best after a hard day's work. :kiss:
Greetings. :kiss:
Amparo.
Last edit: 30 Sep 2010 14:29 by Amparo.

More
30 Sep 2010 15:07 - 30 Sep 2010 15:21 #1109392335 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Inspector Lynley
... and I just started to watch the series 3 again. Today it is time for "A Traitor to Memory".
I cannot decide witch EP I like most. One of my favoured is the pilot and, and, and...

{youtube}xrrcDTS0DPY{/youtube}
:angry: :unsure: :blush:
Sorry, I forgot how it works
:kiss:

Last edit: 30 Sep 2010 15:21 by webmistress. Reason: made the video work :0)

More
30 Sep 2010 15:17 #1109392336 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Inspector Lynley
Nobody is perfect dear :laugh: :lol: :cheer:
Greetings. :kiss:
Amparo.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy