Lynley Cars

More
09 May 2011 21:38 - 13 May 2011 18:02 #1109393476 by Nenne
Lynley Cars was created by Nenne
Dear Lynley fans,

who will be first in solving the problem of the Lynley carfree episode. And when that is solved we can discuss more car issues here?

My guess is the Rome episode but I must check. Anyother results yet?

So long,

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D
Last edit: 13 May 2011 18:02 by Nenne.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2011 00:40 #1109393481 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re: Lynley Cars
Dear Nenne,

Now that I think about it he didn't have a car in Rome and didn't drive one when he arrived back in England I don't think. I'll have to watch it again.

Hugs.

Pat

More
10 May 2011 02:25 #1109393482 by musician
Replied by musician on topic Re: Lynley Cars
Hi,
I apologize that we got off on a Lynley tangent in the Injustice section. Pat said that she was rewatching the series, and I offered her a puzzle or two to solve as she watches.
I said:
1. In which episode was Lynley NOT seen driving a car?
2. You know that the scenes in any one episode are not shot in sequence. During the early days of shooting Limbo, Nathaniel got out of the Bristol, threw Sharon a cell phone, and then Nathaniel's right knee collapsed. The question was: Can you discern which scenes were shot AFTER the trip to the hospital? Its just kind of a fun thing to solve when you are "riding a couch" cause you are on heavy duty pain meds and you can't use your dominant arm and hand.

More
10 May 2011 04:00 #1109393483 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re: Lynley Cars
Hi musician,

I'll have to watch Limbo again to see if I can figure it out. I thought maybe he hurt his knee during the chase after the man who broke into Julia's room. If I discern them will get back to you.

Right now going to bed, long day!

Sweet dreams.

Hugs.

Pat

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy