Season Four

More
29 Nov 2004 19:03 #1008 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
The episode you described Caroline was the last one from what we call season 2. Havers shoot her boss down. We had that serie here in September. I am still waiting for the first serie.
The topic has been locked.
More
29 Nov 2004 20:23 #1010 by caroline
Replied by caroline on topic Re:Season Four
Hi Lynley, this gets curiouser and more curiouser! The best way to solve this is to buy the DVD's of Dect. Lynley series (I believe I and II are out) and save ourselves wondering why the series is so "broken up"! When Season III is finally on DVD, I'm going to purchase it (along with I and II). It will be fun to watch the series in a comprehensive order for a change!
More
30 Nov 2004 03:56 #1012 by Lynley1962
I will make it even more strange to you Caroline. There are 3 DVD's from Lynley out so far. What you call season 1, 2 and 3 (for us the pilot and season 1 and 2) are out on DVD. So yuo can see it. Only the last season isn't out yet. I thnk it must air on the American TV before it does. I still think that the BBC misses a chance here. I wish we could have the DVD's too. I can get them, but i prefer to watch them with subtitles as i understand the story better that way.
More
30 Nov 2004 04:34 #1014 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
Carloine,

the package that is out now in the USA will have the pilot (AGD, a two-parter) in it plus season one and two (that's the one where Haver's saves the life of a little girl and shoots her boss).

Now if you are buying this, please let me know about the left-outs of season one, it seems as if the first DVD issue of IL season one was cut, because they simply took the tapes they've made for airing purposes in the USA.... they even cut the credits! :mad:

Cheers!

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
More
30 Nov 2004 14:49 #1017 by Lynley1962
I have no idea what they did cut but i noticed that they did cut the credit's on the pilot. From the other i have video tapes
More
30 Nov 2004 15:17 #1019 by caroline
Replied by caroline on topic Re:Season Four
I have AGD on DVD. I compared it to the TV version on PBS. At first I noticed they cut out the credits, but then the TV version was cut more than the DVD that I could see. It's all very confusing when as fans, we want to see it all...evey little tid bit of Nat!!
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy