Season Four

More
05 Mar 2005 07:51 #1109377755 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
I know we have Walking the dead and Morse. the rest doesn't sound familiair to me. Yes you can say that i am very Frost like. I see him handle situations and then i think that i wuold do it the same way. sometimes i also get in trouble like him but i always can talk my way out of it. why is everybody on Helen? Not that i like her but it seems that all the people i met so far dislike her. I don't think she's depressed. I don't know hiow to describe it but i have the feeling she's a bit spoiled. When Lynley is around she always keep her distance and she's not at ease with him around. I n my opinion that is. she should realize that he is not only married to her but also to his work.
The topic has been locked.
More
05 Mar 2005 08:08 #1109377757 by Lynley1962
I did see Lynley a few times on ZDF Jessy and it was horrible. I haven't seen those episodes (last year in may) when they aired so i wanted to see it. and the chance of seeing Nat on tv is something i won't let pass by. I think the voice doesn't suite him. I do have the Haunted Mansion DVD and we can see the movie in French too. It sounds terrible. The voice doesn't fit too. I always watch the normal version.

I am glad that Nat isn't that famous. I wouldn't like it if the people and the press were on me all day to get a scoop. I am vyer happy that Nat can live his life with his family without any one bothering them. I have seen people change when they were with famous people. Unbelievable what that does with someone.
More
06 Mar 2005 09:47 #1109377768 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
HI Caroline,
just back from a skiing trip, and great news when I got home!!! Yes!! 17th march, can't wait.
Does anybody know if season 3 is out on dvd?
I noticed the site has changed....those lovely eyes in the right corner are a bit distracting...
Paddy
More
06 Mar 2005 11:21 #1109377769 by Lynley1962
Well Paddy, it does depend on what you count as season 3. In America they count the pilot as season one. As far as i know are the following seasons on DVD. The pilot and the first 2 seasons. The 3rd season was aired last year on the BBC and i think as soon as it goes on air in America it will be on DVD. I hope this makes a bit sence to you. It's a bit difficult because in America (as i said) they count the pilot as a season too.
More
06 Mar 2005 13:06 #1109377771 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
Aha...I'll just be patient then. I have the pilot and season 1 and 2, season 3 will probably come out at the end of the year.
  • honey
07 Mar 2005 02:27 #1109377776 by honey
Replied by honey on topic Re:Season Four
Oh I'm looking forward to the next IL series (4). Ever since the endding to series 3 it has kept us hanging and wondering about Havers and Helen. Now it's finally here. Can't wait to see it...I'll have to go back and watch the other series just to refresh my mind... ;)

HONEY
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy