Season Four

More
07 Mar 2005 04:18 #1109377778 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
As i saw the descriptions of the first 2 episodes you are in for a few surprises Honey. Espcially when it concerns Havers. But i won't tell you more because i don't want to spoil it for you.
The topic has been locked.
  • honey
07 Mar 2005 12:56 #1109377779 by honey
Replied by honey on topic Re:Season Four
I read about the first show and i'm excited about seeing it. I wonder how different Lynley will act towards Havers since she was shot, maybe he will try and watch out for her more be more protective. I wonder. Maybe in this next series we will see a different Lynley. I wonder :unsure:

HONEY
More
07 Mar 2005 15:22 #1109377781 by Lynley1962
I've read the description for the second episode aswell and it sounds interesting to me. I won't tell yuo about it because maybe Jessy will put it up here somewhere.
More
07 Mar 2005 15:27 #1109377782 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
Lynley,

please don't get me wrong here, but I won't put up stuff that's been spread in some discussion group.

Just last week they've published a false airdate and so on. I cannot put up unconfirmed info on my site. Since the Lynley group seems to like to publish the episode descriptions before they've even watched the series, I think it is only fair to let the info be safe on their pages, no use to copy it onto my site.

Actually it's like telling someone who's taped his favorite soccer match, a baseball game or a formula one race and then just when you are about to watch it some nosey person comes up and tells you how the whole thing went.

Here's the link to the Lynley Group for the very few people who don't know that there's such a group.

Cheers!

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
More
07 Mar 2005 15:31 #1109377783 by Lynley1962
It's alright Jessy. I thought that the BBC did spread the word as this person said that she had this mail from the BBC press office. I can understand you don't want to put it on your site. I am sorry if i did send you the wrong information.
More
07 Mar 2005 15:40 #1109377784 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
Lylney

As I said: PLEASE don't get me wrong.

You (and others btw.) meant to do good, but please do understand: information can be spread around by anyone anytime anywhere with any intention.

I am not saying that the info given in some discussion groups is wrong, but it can be. For those who like to know what's being discussed (as I like to call it), there are online groups like the Yahoo group.

I for my own part like to tell you on my site what I KNOW is true and verified. Besides: I don't want to spoil the fun of watching IL and letting myself being taking by surprise! But that's probably my own taste and has nothing to do with you... Besides: I'm looking forward to your reviews on the shows!

Cheers

Post edited by: admin, at: 2005/03/07 17:40

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy