Season Four

More
09 Mar 2005 14:47 #1109377799 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
This is a link the the German ZDF site, which btw. is airing IL 3 from March 27. Kinda right-on-time and decent stuff that I love to see. Looking good, especially the picture galleries (there are also more pictures from the pilot and IL1-2 ) with an interview with Nat. Please note: the ZDF bought this stuff, it is NOT the producer of this show.

Well done!

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
The topic has been locked.
More
09 Mar 2005 16:50 #1109377803 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
These pics looked good to me. I haven't seen them before. The interview was fun to read to. Thanks for the info Jessy. The site looked good too. I hope the BBC will do the same sort of thing for Lynley. I have the idea that they don't want people to look at it.They don't do anything to promote the serie. And i think it's one of the best series there is.

Post edited by: lynley1962, at: 2005/03/09 18:52
More
10 Mar 2005 15:38 #1109377820 by webmistress

I hope the BBC will do the same sort of thing for
Lynley.

They've put up a notification saying: "Keep an eye out for the new Inspector Lynley website launching soon." Goodie! Seven days to go.

Cheers

~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
More
10 Mar 2005 18:30 #1109377821 by Martina
Replied by Martina on topic Re:Season Four
Hi,
more than good news, an interview with Nat in german television, god is listening!!!!
Well done well done well done well done well done(uupps, i repeat myself and the others, but i´m happy....!)
Martina :laugh:

Post edited by: Martina, at: 2005/03/10 20:37

There is no chance in life, everything is connected!
More
10 Mar 2005 18:31 #1109377822 by webmistress
Martina,

The Beeb just launced the new pages for IL. Seems as if somebody woke them up :lol:

Cheers!

~ Armand Gamache

More
10 Mar 2005 20:06 #1109377824 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
Look what i found today. www.bbc.co.uk/drama/faces/sharon_small.shtml
Way to go Havers!!!!!! I hope the link works. I can't believe that i am watching this time next week. I did the quiz on the page and i didn't do bad but question 5 did ring a bell to me.

In the Inspector Lynley Mysteries, what did Havers do that saw her demoted from a Sergeant to a Constable?

A She was caught in a notorious drug-ring.
B She fired a flare gun at a colleague.
C She drove over Lynley's wife Helen in her quest to catch a murderer.
That says enough don't you think?

Post edited by: lynley1962, at: 2005/03/10 22:15
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy