Season Four

• honey
11 Mar 2005 18:13 #1109377826 by honey
Replied by honey on topic Re:Season Four
I just checked out the BBC site that Jessy posted and WOW I think Nat's going to look better in series 4 then he did in series 3, I think he's just looking better with age. I read what the series will be about and I'm excited!!! I also took the quizs and I got all of them right with Nat's and only 6 right with Sharons. I falled the other ones only getting like 3 of them. I enjoyed looking at the Gallery of photos...looking good I have to say. But my question is What about Helen what happens to her??????? Guess we will have to wait and see. Waiting with Excitement!!! ;)

HONEY
The topic has been locked.
More
11 Mar 2005 19:01 #1109377827 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
I guess Helen disapeared in the world of silence. she's not mentioned at all. Not that i mind. the BBC site looks very good to me. I got all the wallpaper and also the screensaver. for me nat is like a good wine. the older the better. He looks better than he did last year i must honestly say. and what about our Sharon? She is lookng much better to.
More
13 Mar 2005 19:00 #1109377835 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
mmmm, I liked the long hair in series 3...
I watched all the episodes again, it better be great thursday, I got my hopes up high...just a few more days!!!!
Paddy
More
14 Mar 2005 16:12 #1109377836 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
Paddy,

I don't care much about the hairdo, really. :whistle:

But did you start with proper preparations?

• Champagne in the fridge?
  • Something to nibble on? (choclates, potato chips, ANYTHING!)

• And last but not least: the VHS tape is in the VCR....
    Darned:
  • Gotta buy that tape!
  • Then: is the VCR programmed?
  • Did you check the right time on your VCR at least six times a day?
  • (PLEASE keep in mind: we'll have summer-time change right in the middle of this broadcast - MIGHT get a gal confused and the VCR, too).

What else? I knew I forgot something, but I cannot think straight these days. Dunno. Handkerchiefs maybe (that's depending on your personal mental constitution). Please remember to print out this list: Don't say I didn't tell you! :silly:

Cheers

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
    ~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
    More
    14 Mar 2005 16:51 #1109377837 by paddy
    Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
    Hi Garfield,

champagne? Nibble?? no no no, I will not miss anything, my eyes and ears are fixed on the screen, no time to pick up a glass or a nibble! :laugh:
    I'll drink and eat when I watch the tape, afterwards...God, how pathetic does this sound?? :blush:
    And yes, I'm going to practice taping bbc one, never taped anything on bbc 1, don't even know which channel it is..
    I watched Havers getting shot this afternoon, I'm ready for the next episode, anyone else gettin nervous, or am I the only one?
    And what's that with summertime and all???? That starts next week, easter...at least in Holland....you're making me nervous.....does the clock change earlier in England....Here in Holland it starts at nine, you're in Germany, aren't you?
    Don't get me wrong gals, I'm just exited, not desperate..
    Paddy :woohoo:
    More
    14 Mar 2005 17:02 #1109377838 by Lynley1962
    Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
    You are not the only one who's ready Paddy. Here's another one that is anxious to see what happens to Havers and Lynley. I must say that i did expect that Havers aas in a bad condition after what happened and i also think they got rid of Helen the cheap way. I don't know if she comes back (and i wouldn't mind) but she's a part of Lynley's life. I hopoe they will make it up to us somehow. I know it's only 3 more days but it seems like ages. Isn't it Thursday yet? :pinch:
    Moderators: webmistress
    Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy