Season Four

More
14 Mar 2005 17:22 #1109377839 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
Hi Lynley,
let me predict: Lynley is heartbroken, getting divorced over the phone (yes, cheap way to get rid of Helen), and he falls for Havers, in the last episode of this season...at least, that happens in my book, and then we'll wait another year...What do you think?
Paddy
The topic has been locked.
More
14 Mar 2005 17:23 #1109377840 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
Paddy,

Gottcha!

Well the time change will be on March 27, that's a tricky one for those of us who are on a longer Easter trip, visiting their family, parents, the Easter Bunny or something like that.... two episodes before that, two after that... hmmmm takes some abstact time-tunnel expertise to get the VCR right for that.

:S

Why not having your eyes and ears on the screen while sipping some nice Champagne and nibbling chips? - Needs a bit of practice, you are right! So I'll start with that right away, watching the last episode might be a very good exercise... B)

Prost!

ehhh that's

Cheers (webmistress *hic*) wheeeeer's that tape agaiiiin?

I'm not desperate, I'm lost!

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
More
14 Mar 2005 17:28 #1109377841 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
garfield,
you kidder......
I even bought the radiotimes to be on the safe side....
Paddy
More
14 Mar 2005 19:10 #1109377842 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
I have to see that. I never believe that Havers and Lynley are getting involved. He likes her yes, but not in that way. It would be a surprise for me if they would fall in love this season. And i am going to see the German versions too. I must say that i don't like to see Lynley in German but if i can see Nat i am a happy chappy. I don't think Lynley will ivorce Helen over the phone. He's to much a gentleman for that. I still think it's a cheap way to get rid of a person. I am waiting now for the end of Eastenders on the BBc. Friday they had a trailer for the new season after that program. I have my hopes that they might show it again today (hopefully)
More
14 Mar 2005 19:38 #1109377843 by caroline
Replied by caroline on topic Re:Season Four
Hi Lynley and all: Lynley how are you? Thanks for the BBC link to Sharon Small and Lynley Mysteries....the pics of Nat and Sharon are so great! Don't you think Sharon (Havers) looks absolutely glamorous in these new pics? Publicity stills no doubt. Hope she looks this great in Series 4.....Nat is as handsome as he always is. I like his hair (longer) this time. Nice to hear from you Lynley '62! Caroline
More
14 Mar 2005 19:54 #1109377844 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
HiCaroline,
Everything is fine here so far. It will be bettter after this Thursday. I think sharon looks lovely on these new pictures. We don't have to talk about the way Nat looks. He's as gorgeous as ever. It's good to hear from you too little Japanese :) I did forgot to mention that i won't be able to chat this Friday. We do have the first X-men movie on tv here fro 8.30 pm till 10.20 pm so as Hugh Jackman is my other favorite actor i want to see this. I did bought the DVD a while ago and i still didn't have time to watch it, so i do it this way then. I might be able to check in after that. I am sorry that i can't discuss the first episode with uo guys but i will be there after the second one.

Post edited by: lynley1962, at: 2005/03/14 21:57
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy