Season Four

More
14 Mar 2005 21:50 #1109377845 by caroline
Replied by caroline on topic Re:Season Four
Jessy, hi, forgot to thank you for the German link to Lynley. Gomen Nasai! (Sorry). OMG, I just love the length of Nat's hair and he looks so suave and gorgeous in these pics! Someone was kind enough to send me the (copied) DVD's of Series 3, which I haven't been able to watch as yet, but will do that this upcoming weekend. I envy you fans in Europe who will see Series 4. I don't care if spoilers are given or not, it is such a riveting and fascinating series that it makes no difference to me. Thanks again. Jessy, arigatou! Caroline (who is hunkered down behind a desk, slaving away).
The topic has been locked.
More
15 Mar 2005 04:11 #1109377846 by Lynley1962
Replied by Lynley1962 on topic Re:Season Four
I am writing the reviews for this years episode so you better keep an eye on this site. And if you want to i can mail you off the list too because i don't want to spoil it for others on the forum.
More
15 Mar 2005 18:10 #1109377848 by Lynley1962
I do have that interview on video. It was a nice interview. And speaking of vdieo's i was very lucky a few minutes ago. I did see the trailer for the first episode this Thursday. I know there was a trailer for Lynley and i was waiting for it. I was lucky enough to switch on the video too. From what i saw it looked very good. Nat did look wonderfull i must say. They improved the lights they use. In last season you hardly saw faces when there were scene's indoors but now it looks much better. I always love to look at the faces because i love to see the emtions. I was just jumping up and down like the Easter Bunny just 10 minutes ago. I am sorry to ramble on so long. I just had to share this with you girls. :woohoo:
More
15 Mar 2005 20:35 #1109377849 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic Re:Season Four
shoot, missed it....now I'll have to watch bbc 1 every day till thursday....I'm too busy....and garfield, I'm practising tonight nipping and nibbling.....
only 2 days to go.....YESS!!!!
prost garfield, to lynley and Havers!
Paddy
More
16 Mar 2005 04:10 #1109377852 by Lynley1962
I am very busy too i must say but i did see the trailer. I knew they had one and it looked good. Only one more day to go.I hope i can handle it.
More
16 Mar 2005 08:32 #1109377854 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Season Four
Lynley,

I am looking forward to your reviews and I'll put 'em up as soon as they arrive here... ;)

I am preparing polls for each episode and hope to have 'em up very shortly after each broadcast, thus giving the audience a way for direct response. Hope to hear from you gals.

Great news: Nat was on GMTV programme today to promote the new series. I expect we will get to see him tomorrow on BBC One's Breakfast.... keep your eyes open for that, too.

Cheers! :woohoo:

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy