New article

More
01 May 2009 06:20 #1109387784 by webmistress
New article was created by webmistress
Dear all

Just a small hint that there's a brand new article up in the It's new! section you might like to have a closer look at. Have a nice and loooong weekend all ;)

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2009 13:25 #1109387786 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:New article
Hi Jessi:) !
Thank you very much for getting this article, the Nat's home.
Anna has an exquisite tasteB) , but this is not surprising because she knew very well to choose her husband;) .
I like the kitchen, she has plenty of light and plenty of space, I think that light is essential in a kitchen, and that the kitchen window is on top, giving plenty of light to the work area is fantastic:) .
I also love the picture of Nat's daughters, along with friends, all together on top of the tree.:lol: . She remembered me when I was a little girl, I like to climb trees a lot, as if I were Tarzan:laugh: .
Have a nice week end.:kiss:
Amparo.

More
01 May 2009 17:27 #1109387787 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:New article
Dear Jessika,

Love the new pics of Nat and Anna in their home! Also, the girls and friends in the tree is great! Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Hugs.

Pat

:woohoo:

More
01 May 2009 17:35 #1109387788 by Pitzel
Replied by Pitzel on topic Re:New article
Dear Jessika,
Thank you for the article and pictures. Nat's house is very light and airy. I also like the kitchen,it looks like it would be a joy to cook there.My kitchen is so small and cramped, how I long for counter space!
Have a wonderful week-end.

Pitzel

More
01 May 2009 18:35 #1109387791 by DRae
Replied by DRae on topic Re:New article
What a pretty house! I agree it is very light and airy. And, the little girls in the tree house are as cute as can be. I wonder how they manage the white with all the cats. I have enough trouble keeping red dog hair and occasional muddy paw prints off from light grey carpet. I do think the hardwood floors are really nice.
Donna Rae

More
01 May 2009 19:18 #1109387795 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:New article
Hi again:) ,
thanks for it. - A wonderful house:woohoo:.
Regarding the cat hair surely the cleaning lady makes a very good job;).
:) :laugh: :)

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy