Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!

More
22 Oct 2009 05:35 - 22 Oct 2009 05:36 #1109389267 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!
Dear all

I've added new pics from yesterday's Crime Thriller Awards. As usual you'll see them first here. ;) The show is about to be broadcast via ITV3 on Oct 27th with some repeats later next weeks. Enjoy.

TX also for all good wishes - no good news as yet! :(

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 22 Oct 2009 05:36 by webmistress.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2009 05:40 - 22 Oct 2009 05:41 #1109389268 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!
That's Emilia Fox with Nat in one of the photos. It's hard to see her properly with all the letters so disrespectfully across her face. There are more flattering photos of them both on Getty Images.
Last edit: 22 Oct 2009 05:41 by tigger.

More
22 Oct 2009 05:42 - 22 Oct 2009 05:46 #1109389269 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!
tigger wrote:

That's Emilia Fox with Nat in one of the photos. Hard to see her with all the letters so disrespectfully across her face. There are nicer photos of them both on Getty Images.

TX tigger!

Courteous and appreciative as always....

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 22 Oct 2009 05:46 by webmistress.

More
22 Oct 2009 12:21 #1109389272 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!
Jessika,

I am sorry that you have misunderstood my message so entirely: if I offended you (not my intention at all), I apologise.

I was merely commenting on the common practice of sites like Getty Images that tend to put their marks right across a person's face, which I consider very disrespectful -- whoever they are or whatever their job. It was not absolutely not an attack on Emilia Fox, Nathaniel Parker or you.

I also meant to be helpful by pointing out to the other members of the forum that there are more photos available in image libraries from the event last night than are shown here. Again, no criticism intended: you are not expected to upload every single photo from every single event. I simply thought the other forum members might like to know that it's possible to see even more photos.

The fact that I find some of them more flattering to both Nat and Ms Fox than the particular one you chose does not demonstrate a lack of appreciation of Ms Fox, Nat or your work on this forum. Anyone who's faced a camera knows that some shots turn out better than others, and it's a very subjective matter to state which succeeds more than an other.

There are some fine photos of both actors on the image sites as well as here, and I hope everyone is enjoying them.

Tigger

More
22 Oct 2009 16:53 #1109389274 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!
Dear Jessika
Thank you so much for the new pictures:kiss:

I wish you all the best :kiss: :kiss:
Greetings Lisa

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de

More
22 Oct 2009 18:07 - 05 Dec 2009 11:18 #1109389276 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Thanks for the new pics Jessika!!
Hello Jessika:),

now it is my turn to say: thank you! Interesting how Nat looks on the photos:woohoo:.
I hope your doctor will find a therapy to help you soon.

All my best wishes and as Amparo would say
muchos besitos
Claudia
:) :laugh: :)
Last edit: 05 Dec 2009 11:18 by inspector.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy