Thanks for the Book Club updates!

More
17 Jan 2010 18:53 - 17 Jan 2010 19:40 #1109390144 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Thanks for the Book Club updates!
Dear friends

I'm just about to add a few stills from tonight's show. Dunno when I get to do the clips, but hopefully, I'll manage tomorrow. The show was really nice, I think that the panel is very interesting and that the chat about books and the idea to have a "guest star" presenting his/her own stuff and then also talking about the actual book from the "ten" list will bring a fresh touch to it each time a new show comes up. :cheer:

There are two interviews, one with a "former Book Club" author and one with the author that's about to be discussed. Also there's a little extra about some interesting / funny / entertaining books... all done very carefully and with a great deal of respect towards the authors. :)

The first show was very promising and me well I thought everyone one it was quite nervous, but all very very positive and nice. They said what they had to say about the book in question and I really didn't feel that anybody tried to "push" something that they actually really never liked. I only wished that the producers would allow more time for that particular "critique" spot - 5 minutes debate is definitely too little a time for a decent discussion... I mean there are 6 people sitting there having an opinion - and frankly the show has 25 minutes net run time!!! C'mon boys.

So a well done to everyone involved, really a nice feel-ggod about books show - makes you hunger for a visit to the local bookstore...B)

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2010 19:40 by webmistress.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2010 21:31 - 17 Jan 2010 21:34 #1109390145 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Thanks for the Book Club updates!
Dear Jessika:cheer: .
Thank you very much for the new pictures of the Book Club, they are fantastic, you did a great jobB) .
Nat In these images seems much more relaxed, it seems that the slight nervousness disappeared, and of course is very handsome, and above all he is seen very rejuvenated:woohoo: . I do not know how he does, but it is becoming much more attractive:silly: .
I'm eager to see new clips of the program, and know something of what is said in the Book Club:cheer: .
Fantastic job dear JessiB) .
Many kisses:kiss: .
Amparo.
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Jan 2010 21:34 by Amparo.

More
18 Jan 2010 11:23 #1109390150 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Thanks for the Book Club updates!
Dear Jessika :cheer: ,
thanks from me too. Very nice still´s.
I agree with Amparo, our Nat looks great:cheer:
Greetings Lisa :kiss:

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de

More
18 Jan 2010 14:55 #1109390155 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Thanks for the Book Club updates!
....thanks from me too!

:kiss: Claudia

More
18 Jan 2010 15:53 #1109390159 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Thanks for the Book Club updates!
'Em usual clips are "in the works", but they will only play outside the UK - due to copyright restrictions from youtube. Funny thing that, but our UK friends always have the original youtube channel (which in return doesn't work for non-UK citizens).

Is this nuts or what?

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
18 Jan 2010 16:14 - 18 Jan 2010 16:18 #1109390164 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Thanks for the Book Club updates!
Thank you Jessika :cheer:
for this nice Clip.
Nat did it well, congratulation!!
Glück auf!!
Lisa :kiss:

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 18 Jan 2010 16:18 by Lisa.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy