Home Page Clip of Dominoe Effect

More
09 Feb 2010 22:37 #1109390393 by subject
Home Page Clip of Dominoe Effect was created by subject
Dear Jessika,

Thank you so much for the clip on the Domonoe Effect on the home page. Enjoy your trip and stay well.

Lots of hugs and prayers.

Pat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2010 16:35 #1109390400 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Home Page Clip of Domino Effect
Dear Pat

I think this clip looks very promising. Nat as a loafer! Great choice. I was so impressed to see him in a *completely different* thing - and his expression - made me shiver! I'm sure this will truly be an impressive character for him. :)

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
11 Feb 2010 01:04 #1109390405 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Home Page Clip of Domino Effect
Dear Jessika,

After having seen Nat in so many different roles and types of characters, nothing will surprise me. Bleak House made me want to turn him over my knee and spank him. Some roles he was such a baddie just hard to believe he could play such a role, knowing what a good person he is in real life.

I can't wait to see him in The Perfect Host too, another way far out role. lol

Hugs.

Pat

More
11 Feb 2010 17:04 #1109390406 by webmistress
Dear Pat

Indeedy, Nat has done lots of "other" stuff than Lynley before. I'm just so happy for him that he gets a fair chance to do the mean guys AFTER Lynley. OK let him do his Lord-thing once in a while, but pleeeeeeeaaaaaasse... not all the time. Oops, I got my copy of MiW - will have a closer look at it tomorrow.

Yet another very very different thing to play. Gosh, can't wait for watching it soon.

Bleak House was an absolutely stunning performance, takes a lot of courage to play such an unsympathetic character like Skimpole, but what a brilliant observation of Dickens and the way Nat pointed out this crooked human being, just a very genuine piece of art. Made me think of certain types you meet over a life-span. A study in how not to live your life.

Cheers!

webmistress

~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
12 Feb 2010 08:40 #1109390415 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Home Page Clip of Domino Effect
Dear Jessika,

Yes, I agree, Nat playing the bad guy shows the range of characters he is capable of, and hits the mark. When you want to spank the bad guy, child, etc. he is playing, he has done his job very well.

I, too, am so anxious to see MIW. It has been shipped, but don't know how soon I'll get it. From UK.

Hugs.

Pat

More
12 Feb 2010 08:44 #1109390417 by webmistress
Pat

it usually doesn't take much longer than 7 working days, got mine on Thursday, and they said they shipped it I think on a Friday. Can't be too long. I've just started it, haven't spotted Nat as yet 'tho. Ohhhhhh I'm soo excited. Film looks very stylish.

Cheers!

webmistress

~ Armand Gamache

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy