Caution: Relaunch Alert!!

More
12 Apr 2010 14:59 #1109390973 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Caution: Relaunch Alert!!
Hi Amparo,
I like your Snoofield!
:) :kiss: :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2010 15:24 #1109390974 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Caution: Relaunch Alert!!
Hi Claudia:cheer: .
I'm glad:cheer: you like the Snoofield that I have set. I must say I love the name you, you've invented of "Snoofield":laugh: is a result of mixture of Snoopy and Garfield:lol: ;) , is great fun:laugh: .
Amparo.:kiss:

More
12 Apr 2010 17:13 - 12 Apr 2010 17:14 #1109390975 by Carrie77
Replied by Carrie77 on topic Re:Caution: Relaunch Alert!!
Dearest Jessika,

Please do take your time fixing the problems, technology is an absolute must these days ya know. I would rather do without the site for 2 weeks than forever. But you should take care in not stressing your health over it as well. Nothing is worth ones nerves. However, I would be more than happy to prescribe you a dose of "virtual Valiums". LOL. :silly:

Especially if it means not missing out on any information about the beautiful Nat Parker. Guess this jsut means I will wear out the Nat videos on Youtube for a couple of weeks. HAHA. :woohoo:

At any rate, thank you so very kindly for taking such pride and effort into making this THE BEST SITE on the planet! Much love to you, darling. BTW, how did this site get started anyway?

:kiss: Kisses,:kiss:

Carrie
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Apr 2010 17:14 by Carrie77. Reason: adding pic.

More
12 Apr 2010 20:15 #1109390977 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Caution: Relaunch Alert!!
Dear Jessika,

Girl, please don't overdo and adversely do in your progress healthwise. I remember when you launched this site anew in 07. I know it is a LOT of work, and we all REALLY appreciate your wanting to have a great site, but we'd rather have you in good health, so just take your time. We'll all be right here when you finish.

I'm sure we don't let you know often enough how much we love what you do for us, but just remember there's only one of you, and we don't want you in pain just to make the site better.

Lots and lots of hugs.

Pat

More
13 Apr 2010 14:54 #1109390982 by dchakko
Replied by dchakko on topic Re:Caution: Relaunch Alert!!
Dear Jessika,

Best of luck in the daunting task ahead!! I know what it's like. Unforeseen glitches and problems are sure to occur, as you are well aware. Don't let it throw you, or let the stress get to you. Not to worry, as the others have said, there is no need to rush. Take your time. I'm sure the improvements will be worth the wait, and we will manage.

As always, thanks for all your hard work, and thanks for the heads up on this project.

Hugs,
Diane

"So it goes like it goes
Like the river flows;
And time it rolls right on;
And maybe what's good gets a little bit better;
And maybe what's bad gets gone."

More
14 Apr 2010 09:00 #1109390992 by hELlSangelke
Replied by hELlSangelke on topic Re:Caution: Relaunch Alert!!
Dear Jessika,

I think you deserve a big congrats and thank you for making and maintaining this wonderful site! A very good friend of mine, Anne-Lies, is also a very great webmaster, like you; for eight years already, she's the webmaster of the official site of Mathias Sercu, a very good and nice Belgian actor (and he can sing very nice too) and I know from her how much energy, time and technical know-how is needed to maintain a wonderful site!
Wish you all the best and courage for all the coming work on the site! :cheer:

Els xxx :kiss:

*Vriendschap doet leven* (*Friendship makes you live*)

*Face life without fear*~Laurence Harvey
Attachments:

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy