Congratulation Jessika!!!

More
29 Apr 2010 03:08 #1109391076 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:Congratulation Jessika!!!
Jessika, the site looks fantastic. What a great job. Thank-you for all the time you have clearly put in.

Tigger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2010 03:16 #1109391081 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Congratulation Jessika!!!
Gals,

Thanks so much for your praise, but much more than that for the good vibes that were with me over the last one and a half weeks. Your positive attidude towards this project was a great inspiration. I'm so glad the migration was successful, but that was just the technical part of it. The new layout is always a bit tricky, people love what they know, and new stuff one has to get used to. So I'm somewhat happy that you seem to like it. :kiss:

@all who can't find stuff. We got a lovely new search function on top of the site, you can search now through certain sections of the site. We also got a site-map that lists all pages. Last but not least if you do miss stuff, you can always ask here on our forum or via e-mail. :cheer:

We also got a brand new chatroom. I had to change the guestbook completely due to security risks, and we got a new thing where you can comment on articles written by Nat or me. Please don't misinterpret this comment thing for starting a discussion there. It is there to add info or give feedback on a story, because sometimes stories need additions ;)

Have fun...

Cheers to all!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
29 Apr 2010 15:26 #1109391092 by DRae
Replied by DRae on topic Re:Congratulation Jessika!!!
Hi Jessika and Nat Girls,

I haven't been on the site for a few weeks because my life was too crazy. Mom was in the hospital, my cousin was in a bad car crash, and one of my dogs needed some teeth pulled. Everyone is OK now, thank goodness. So, when my life was more in control I found this web site was down for an upgrade. :(
Well, I checked today and it is up and running :woohoo:
The site looks great! Now it will take me days to catch up on everything. I've missed you all.

Hugs,
Donna Rae :kiss:

More
29 Apr 2010 16:20 - 29 Apr 2010 16:27 #1109391095 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Congratulation Jessika!!!
Dear Donna Rae,

welcome back :) !

Greetings
Claudia

Hi Jessika,

I like the new search function!

Greetings
Claudia
:) :laugh: :)
Last edit: 29 Apr 2010 16:27 by inspector.

More
29 Apr 2010 16:24 #1109391097 by hELlSangelke
Replied by hELlSangelke on topic Re:Congratulation Jessika!!!
Dear Donna Rae :)

I'm glad everyone is ok now :) , must 've been a quite hectic and stressful time :(

Welcome back :)

Els xxx :kiss:

*Vriendschap doet leven* (*Friendship makes you live*)

*Face life without fear*~Laurence Harvey

More
29 Apr 2010 20:14 #1109391098 by swissmiss
Replied by swissmiss on topic Re:Congratulation Jessika!!!
Dear Jessika

I absolutely lOVE the new look of the website, you did a wonderful job (as always...!), thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Caroline

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy