Nat on GMTV

More
30 Apr 2010 07:20 #1109391110 by webmistress
Nat on GMTV was created by webmistress
Dear all

I'm just uploading the latest Nat i/v... enjoy!

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2010 08:14 #1109391113 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
...and and and I added a few pics form that i/v to the Galleries - enjoy! And I'm off now, having an appointment :ohmy: Hurry up Harry! :cheer:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
30 Apr 2010 08:45 #1109391114 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Dear Jessika,

Love the stills from the GMTV interview. Thought Nat was particularly funny in this one. Love his sense of humor! He looks so casual and comfortable, and is having such a good time! Thanks!

Lots of hugs.

Pat

JESSIKA IS A

More
30 Apr 2010 08:49 #1109391115 by UNF
Replied by UNF on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Wow, so glad to see the site back up and looking great! Will have such fun checking it all out now. Congratulations, Jessika, and it's even early :) :) Thought I'd just drop by and have a peek and eureka, it's up, and am delighted to see the GMTV clip already here - many, many thanks!

More
30 Apr 2010 08:56 #1109391117 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Thank you, Jessika!

It's always a pleasure to see Nat in an interview. Looking forward to seeing the the new Lewis series. The DVDs arrive sometime in June.

Now I'll dance out to celebrate Valpurgis nite with my nieces. I'll take one out to see a bonfire and the other one I'll see to that she rests. She is confined at home with strep throat. (A major disaster for someone who's supposed to rehearse a schoolplay that opens in three week. I think there was some singing as well. But stubborn as she is she'll probably make it anyway.)

And tomorrow spring is officially here!

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

More
30 Apr 2010 13:53 - 30 Apr 2010 13:53 #1109391120 by Lisa
Replied by Lisa on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Thank You Jessika :kiss:
I love to watch this clip.... and after some preparation´s I´m goint to friends and dance into the May. So to speak in german: "Tanz in den Mai".
Have a nice valpurgis night dear Nenne, with lot´s of fun.
... and to all of you a nice valpurgis night or dance into the May :cheer:
Greetings and Glück auf!!
Lisa :kiss:

Greeting from www.ruhr2010.de
Last edit: 30 Apr 2010 13:53 by Lisa.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy