Nat on GMTV

More
30 Apr 2010 14:13 #1109391121 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Hello everyone. :cheer:
Nenne, Lisa, Claudia, Jessika, all fans and above all our handsome Nat :silly: , I wish you all a fun night of Walpurgis :) .
Here in Spain we celebrate the night of 23 to 24 June is the traditional night of San Juan, also a night of magic and witches, the advantage is that as it is warmer in summer and is best weather on the beach ;) .
Claudia do you remember the night of San Juan last year in Benicassim?. How many campfires on the beach :woohoo: , isn't it?. :cheer:
I as I have no Walpurgis celebration :side: , I'll spend most of the night cleaning the old house of my parents :blink:. What fun, right?. Do want any of you come to help me with the broom? :lol: ;) ¿No? It's a pity :lol:
While I clean with a broom, I will remember your dancing ;) .
Many greetings :kiss: .
Amparo.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2010 14:38 - 30 Apr 2010 14:43 #1109391123 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Dear Amparo :) ,

how could I forget the wonderful days we had together last year?

Regarding the cleaning of the house, I would come to help you, but unfortunately my broom is not ready to fly - sorry :( . But I will think of you :) .

Greetings
Claudia
:) ;) :kiss:
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Apr 2010 14:43 by inspector.

More
30 Apr 2010 15:28 #1109391125 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
How beautiful vacation days, isn't it?. Fantastic :woohoo: , Portixol Island off the coast of Jávea right?. For the broom do not worry, only witches can fly with a broom, and you're my fairy of luck. :cheer:
Besitos. :kiss:
Amparo.

More
30 Apr 2010 17:28 #1109391126 by Carrie77
Replied by Carrie77 on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Hi gals, so glad I got to see this clip. How beautiful was he? Just simply the best as always. Ahhhh that made my day thru and thru.

My favorite part was the little dance. He is just such a cutie.

Kisses to you my dear sweet Nat.

Kisses,
Carrie
Attachments:

More
30 Apr 2010 21:21 #1109391128 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
I was disappointed that Nat said he is NOT in the new Land Girls project. Suppose that is why he was done away with in the first one? Guess they couldn't reconstitute him! Too bad.

Lots of Hugs.

Pat

More
30 Apr 2010 21:31 #1109391129 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Nat on GMTV
Nat tickled me when he said he loved to iron. Had heard him say this before. My dad loved to iron too. Mother missed him one day, and she found him in the rathskeller ironing away! Good for Nat, and dad. Don't know too many men who would iron. Guess we could clone him?

Hugs.

Pat

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy