Interviews

More
10 May 2010 07:57 #1109391214 by Alicia
Interviews was created by Alicia
I was just wondering where I can find the interviews with Nat. I know I saw them on the other site. Can someone tell me where to find them here. Many thanks.

Best wishes from Alicia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2010 09:13 #1109391215 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Interviews
Hi Alicia

You mean the i/v clips? Still where they have always been ;) - in the clips' section I suppose and there under categories => interviews and you go from there. Or try this link . :)

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

More
10 May 2010 15:10 #1109391218 by Alicia
Replied by Alicia on topic Re:Interviews
Many thanks Jessika. I actually meant the written interviews that were on the site. Sorry for not being more clear about it. The clips are really great. Thanks for all the good work on the site.

Best wishes from Alicia.

More
10 May 2010 16:33 - 10 May 2010 16:34 #1109391224 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:Interviews
Hi Alicia

No big problem, now I might be gettin' it right (hopefully).

This section actually has been moved, all sorts of "News" are now subsumed under Home => News and then you can see all the things you might be missing like the new additions to the site section (formerly "It's New!"), the i/v's, the press reviews etc. B)

Hope this hint helps... of course certain things can only be seen while you are logged in (as usual). :silly:

Glad you're enjoying this site... :kiss:

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.
Last edit: 10 May 2010 16:34 by webmistress.

More
11 May 2010 03:35 #1109391225 by Alicia
Replied by Alicia on topic Re:Interviews
Many thanks for your help. I log in automaticly when I enter the site. I really like it here. I check the "news" section then.

Best wishes from Alicia

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy