Frustrating weekend

More
16 May 2010 20:13 #1109391254 by Alicia
Frustrating weekend was created by Alicia
First of all many thanks to Jessika for her help this weekend. I finally know where to find the new additions on the site. As I travel a lot, I check this site mostly on my phone. For some reason the thing Jessika told me to do doesn't work on my phone. I can see a column next to "news, Nat's messages", but when I click on it, nothing happens. I tried it in an internet cafe on a normal computer and all was fine. I love my phone, but the thing is frustrating me at the moment. I keep on enjoying this site though.
This is not meant as a complaint, far from that, but I just had to get the frustration of my chest.

Best wishes from Alicia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2010 20:25 #1109391255 by Alicia
Replied by Alicia on topic Re:Frustrating weekend
How typical. I just wrote my frustration of my chest and it worked. I was able to acces the members part of the site. Good to see that it even works on my phone. Patience is not my strongest point.

Best wishes from Alicia

More
17 May 2010 20:53 #1109391258 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:Frustrating weekend
Hi Alicia,

Elves used to mess with my head in my computer, then the demons took over, now the elves are back! lol I have to go round via China sometimes to circumvent the little imps, so my patience wears thin too! Join the club!

Hugs.

Pat :unsure:

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy