True Romance

More
24 Jul 2010 17:23 - 24 Jul 2010 17:24 #1109391801 by Amparo
True Romance was created by Amparo
Hi Jessika :) .
Thank you very much for the new article of Nat in the garden of his mother Lady Jill, is truly a beautiful garden :ohmy: .
It's very touching :kiss: words his mother told her children that they not worry about the sale of the manor, because this was done for her husband and herself B) . This was very beautiful :kiss: .
Also thank you very much for the pictures of Nat :cheer: :woohoo: , he is fantastic, as always. I would love to visit sometime this wonderful garden :blush: :)
Many greetings.
Amparo.
Attachments:
Last edit: 24 Jul 2010 17:24 by Amparo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2010 16:50 #1109391808 by Nenne
Replied by Nenne on topic Re:True Romance
Dear Jessika and Amparo,

Thank you Jessika for providing us with the article.

And Amparo, wouldn't it be a wonderful trip to plan? I'd also love to see this garden and I know from previous travels that the area is just beautiful.

For now I enjoy Halland's coastal nature, which I hope to show you later.

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

More
25 Jul 2010 16:56 #1109391809 by Amparo
Replied by Amparo on topic Re:True Romance
Hi Nenne.
Yes :cheer: , it would be wonderful to make a trip to see this wonderful garden, :woohoo: and this fantastic area.
For now, I think I must be content to dream :blush: this trip. I hope you enjoy your trip to Halland coast, and also eagerly awaiting photos of your trip :cheer: . Enjoy your well deserved vacation. ;) :)
Many greetings :kiss: .
Amparo.

More
27 Jul 2010 01:02 #1109391854 by subject
Replied by subject on topic Re:True Romance
:woohoo:

Love the pics of Nat in the garden. It looks like a beautiful area. I would also love to see it, but have too much to do right now. :blink:

Hugs.

Pat

More
27 Jul 2010 09:15 #1109391856 by tigger
Replied by tigger on topic Re:True Romance
What delightful photos. Poignant, too, since the family is now selling the property.

I hear that the garden is very beautiful, and am just hoping that whoever buys the land may still open the garden to the public once a year, as Lady Jill did.

Tigger

More
27 Jul 2010 18:42 - 01 Aug 2010 16:34 #1109391866 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re:True Romance
Hi Jessika,

I just realized, that I did not say thanks for the new article. Good to hear something new about Nat, but I would prefer to watch some of his newest projects. What a good luck, that the new AF is coming soon, so that I will be able to enjoy a new audio book at least.

Have a good time and greetings
Claudia
Last edit: 01 Aug 2010 16:34 by inspector.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy