My Wish: A Christmas Audiobook Read by Nat

More
30 Nov 2008 13:02 - 05 Dec 2008 22:10 #1109386137 by UNF
Just logged on, and see the Christmas theme - the little falling snowflakes, the 'Merry Christmas' header ... Very nice, evocative - brings warm, cosy feelings of the season. My season's greetings to you all.

So I'd like to post a wish for a project that I would love to see Nat do - a Christmas audiobook - any Christmas audio, really - perhaps Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" - wouldn't he do just a fabulous job with all those voices!! I know it's been done a million times already by many others, but I think Nat would top them all.
Last edit: 05 Dec 2008 22:10 by UNF.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2008 16:52 #1109386209 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic Re:My Wish: A Christmas Audiobook Read by Nat
Hi!

Wonderful idea - I loved that Christmas Carol version of Patrick Steward so much. You are right - so many characters to bring to life... *THE* thing for Nat definitely. Well, we have that Black Beauty version to come sometime. I'm very much looking forward to that one. A real tearjerker, too. At least one more classic that completes our collection, right?

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy