Jane Eyre -- After I win the 100 Mil Lottery

More
26 Feb 2012 21:06 #1109394460 by LynnGwyneth
Replied by LynnGwyneth on topic Re: Jane Eyre -- After I win the 100 Mil Lottery
Hi, Claudia, :) :D :)

Thanks so much for the link! Oliver directed one of my most favorite films, with my (sotto voce) *other* most favorite actor, Jeremy Northam, also
the wonderful Minnie Driver and Cate Blanchett, and the swooningly hansdmoen titular character Rupert Everett! I *love* that movie!

I haven't seen "Johnny English Reborn"-- YET!!! :) :D :) but am eagerly awaiting its release on DVD this week. I so love Rowan Atkinson! He is just so funny, and has the unusual talent (anyway, I think so) of being able to play a buffoon role (Johnny English, Mr. Bean) and also a very witty role (Edmund Blackadder) with the same terrific comic timing.

I will check out the other films on Netflix, God willign, they will have them! :)

πόλλ' οἶδ' ἀλώπηξ, ἐχῖνος δ'ἓν μέγα

Ἀρχίλοχος (c. 680 BC - c. 645 BC)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2012 19:15 #1109394465 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re: Jane Eyre -- After I win the 100 Mil Lottery
I love "An Ideal Husband" too. By the way it's also with Nat's wife Anna Patrick.
Great family - isn't it?
:) :laugh: :)

More
28 Feb 2012 02:15 #1109394466 by LynnGwyneth
Replied by LynnGwyneth on topic Re: Jane Eyre -- After I win the 100 Mil Lottery
I didn't remember Anna Patrick in "An Ideal Husband". I had to look her up on the 'net to get a visual. She is stunning! She reminds me of Cher with high cheekbones and big eyes. Does anyone know, does she have Native American ancestors? Is she British or American? imdb.com didn't have a bio for her.

I noticed in her imdb.com profile that she played a D.C.I. -- another fun "what if?" project would be to write a series for Nat and Anna where they solve crimes together -- or cast them together in a remake of "The Thin Man Returns"! :)

Has Nat been in films with Anna? Have they ever discussed in an interview about working together--if they'd consider it?

More
28 Feb 2012 08:57 #1109394467 by inspector
Replied by inspector on topic Re: Jane Eyre -- After I win the 100 Mil Lottery
I remember that they both played together in Othello (Anna Patrick: Emilia).
:) :kiss: :)

More
28 Feb 2012 17:50 #1109394471 by LynnGwyneth
Neat-O! :) That's next on my Netflix queue -- just returned THE HAUNTED MANSION. I LOVED IT!!!!!! :D

More
28 Feb 2012 19:04 #1109394472 by Nenne
Dear Lynn,

Here's another one to line up for watching; Absolute Hell. A lot and yet so little happen in a pub after WW2. I love it as a snap in time.

Nenne

"My love, I would love to come with you but you must first build me a palace" :D

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy