KRO article Land Girls

More
31 Jul 2013 15:28 #1109395056 by webmistress
KRO article Land Girls was created by webmistress
Dear all,

just a quick one - KRO Magazine has a brand new interview with Nat for "Land Girls" in issue 31 (August 3-9, 2013). That's for our Dutch fans mostly... anyone form the Netherlands who'd be willing to share the complete mag article with us is kindly asked to step forward for the benefit of all fans here. :)

See here ...

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Aug 2013 21:24 #1109395065 by Neeltje
Replied by Neeltje on topic KRO article Land Girls
I can't find the article in the web version, I'll try to get hold of the paper magazine tomorrow and let you know about it. The reason they're publishing the interview is probably that Land girls will be broadcasted on dutch tv starting coming Friday. For all you Dutch, belgian and german fans: Net 2, local time 17.30
Enjoy! :)

More
08 Aug 2013 20:36 #1109395067 by Neeltje
Replied by Neeltje on topic KRO article Land Girls
Alas the magazine is not available anymore. I searched the web but I couldn't find it. They only have the latest edition of the magazine online.

More
27 Aug 2013 15:13 #1109395077 by webmistress
Replied by webmistress on topic KRO article Land Girls
Hi Neeltje,

sorry for being a tad late with my reply. Thanks su very very much for giving it a try...

Cheers!

webmistress

"I don't know. I need help. I'm sorry. And something else. [...] I forgot it."
~ Armand Gamache

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." A simplified version of Occam's razor.

Moderators: webmistress
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Read our Policy